Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I'm thinking about getting some extended Angle Port Chokes for my BT99 Golden Clays. Choice would be mod, IM, Light Full, and Full.
Has anyone out there had any experience with ordering from them or using their chokes??? Good, bad, or indifferent.
Thanks in advance,
Mike Cunningham
Groveland, CA

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Bought a set of 5 for $100 for my Nephew's 20 ga. Remington 870. He loves them and is getting better scores and more kills. It might be mental because he likes those extended tubes but either way it is a good thing.
Doug

·
Registered
476 Posts
I did the 5 for $100 deal for a K80 with Briley S-2 thinwalls with specific constrictions. They came out perfect. Briley wanted $80 a piece. Go with them you will be happy. Mike

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
I like and sell Comp-n-chokes and Kicks Smoke chokes, they are excellent chokes and are made in tight tolerances, I sold my KX-5 and I have 2 Kick's Smoke ported extended tubes, will fit all factory Kreighoff choke tube guns
they are .035 and .040 respectively. $80 for the pair.

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
I bought a set, 5 for $100.00, for my Brownings. Great chokes & for the price, how can you beat it. I went to their website for the order but I have also talked to them on the phone. Most helpful & polite. Buy them, you won't regret it.
Colonel

·
Vendor
7,105 Posts
well- ask the "big"shooters or look in the rack- wright chokes in trap are more prevelant- in sporting clays its angleport!! no offense to the above posts on their shooting

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Ballistic Specialties is Angle Port, responding to the question of puablo.

They will duplicate any thread pattern. I've even had them make extended 410 chokes to fit Briley sub-gauge tubes and S-2s to use in barrels threaded for Briley thinwalls. Ballistic made the chokes for Kolar for years and I bought 5 for $100 to fit my Kolar when Kolar was selling them for $70 each.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
I kinda thought so if my memory was right...I had a TM1 several years ago that I
had choke tubes by them put in , made a big difference in pattern and recoil / had them port bbl also. puablo

·
Registered
583 Posts
You guys are great, I was just wondering who makes/can make chokes that fit briley tubes other than briley. $80 a pop for a an extended .410 tube seems steep.

john

·
Registered
490 Posts
The chokes are alright... no better or worse than several other brands. We just wish they would have computed shipping on web site orders rather than having it be a surprise when the invoice arrived. Very strange way to do business... undisclosed charges.

Carol Lister

·
Registered
70 Posts
I ordered five today for 159.00, still a good deal compared. Hope they work well. I ordered the non ported from reading posts but the ported ones look cool

·
Registered
485 Posts
I bought a set of 5 for my 687 combo this past September. Fantastic value and measured right on the money. I checked every one with a bore gauge the day they arrived.

Kolar also uses them in all their new TS series guns. I highly recommend them and they seem to be great people to work with. Mine were $100.00 plus shipping so they must have raised their prices. I'm glad I bought mine when I did.

Dale

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
called today and they are 5 for $175.00...guess price went up.

tony

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.