Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was considering buying a new Browning 725 unsingle this winter when I noticed that for a little more money I could buy the Fabarms Axis unsingle. Has anyone had any experience with the Fabarms and how does it compare with the Browning? Which one is the "more" gun for the money?

·
Registered
9,982 Posts
The Fabarm Axis is just a basic Caesar Guerini Summit..just a bit plainer...an excellent excellent gun and more for the money if you look at the rib construction and adjustments...go all the way for the combo..the O/U is a doubles and sporting clay machine ! Most comfortable guns I've ever shot..you wont be disappointed

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I have the Fabarm Axis RS12 sporter. Nice gun. Low recoil very good balance with a nice trigger. I have 3 Guerini's and the Fabarm is no a Guerini.
It's a gun the Guerini help Fabarm to market it after they bought the company.
Right now at the price it is set at. It's a steal.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I was in a Handicap shoot-off at the cardinal classic when I went back to the truck and discovered my buddy had accidentally taken my mx-15 home with him. I looked around and found a gun to borrow, a friend had a fabarms unsingle. I missed the first three and ran the rest POI was way off but the gun shot great once I knew were to point it. -ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts