Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be in Iowa this coming weekend and was curious if any trap shooting was going on down there. Didn't see any ATA on the board, but surely there is a winter Jackpot or the likes going on. Thanks.

Cliff
Minnesota

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ikes in Ottumwa on Sundays trap opens at 10 derby at 1 always a good time and Saturdays Boscoes in Lancaster Mo. about 35 minutes south of Ottumwa.

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
Cliff........

Cedar Falls gun club is open every Sunday. The perpetual derby was this weekend (20th) so next weekends derby will be paid out on the spot. Come on down, the more the merrier.

Bill

·
Registered
627 Posts
Jack pot every Saturday at Boscos Lancaster, Mo, every Sunday at the Ottumwa Ikes Ottumwa, Ia. Shot today in snow and 15 degrees with wind. 5 squads of self-insulated shooters.

Maltz

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Ithaca$$$Grade-- 15deg. isn't cold in Jan for Ia. actually I lived there for 45 years & there were a lot of times I would have loved to see it that warm. Ross Puls

·
Registered
627 Posts
Jimmyboy....It was so cold thought I was shooting in MinidamsOta. Then again, 15 degrees and wind is a dandy trapshooting day up-dar. The snow makes the targets more visible to the trained eye. I seem to need more training.

Maltz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.