Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shot along with his mother at point blank range while being robbed by two black teens in Georgia. Did Scott Pelley report this on CBS? Do you claim to be a journalist Pelley or just a biased liberal? Or when a black thug holding a stolen gun gets shot by a black officer doing his duty seems like a more important story to you, I question your integrity, judgement and moral character. The two teens were not charged with a hate crime. Antonio was a white infant in a stroller. Do any of you in Georgia remember this being on your local news? Please go to the Col Alan West website and read the complete details and get as angry as I am.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
I've caught Scott Pelley showing his ultra liberal bias way more than once. Does he ever WEAR those glasses he holds like a prop of some kind? I can't watch him on the news anymore.

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Allen West wrote a brilliant narrative. It turned my stomach and I felt sorrow for this child as if it were my own. Please go to the Allen West website and read it if you haven't already.

·
Premium Member
18,250 Posts
Sad deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts