Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I like those old powder cans. I have several examples in my collection. Nothing like those now days.
Wooden shotgun ammo cases and the metal cans are a neat piece of history.
I have two red metal kegs (empty) from red dot powder with the snap on caps like those pictured. They were bought by my dad probably back in the sixties. Dont know why I keep them but always smile when I open the cabinet and see them. Guess I am more sentimental than I would like to admit.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I ran the price through an inflation calculator. Guessed them to be about 1960? $2.30 would be $21.49 now. At 11 oz that figures to $31.26 LB. Or about what you would pay now.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I have these in my reloading area. Bought from a widow at my club. Unopened until I decided to load up some shot shells. Took a while to locate a recipe for the Bullseyes powder. But it was memorable and I had some fun during the journey. Thanks for sharing.
Tin Drink Packaging and labeling Carton Gas

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
How about these primers, the packaging sure looks old to me, sure haven’t seen any with wood dividers before and in a pinch believe they would still work but have no intentions of ever doing that.
Blue Green Rectangle Font Aqua
Blue Office equipment Rectangle Gas Font

·
Registered
25,663 Posts
Reactions: o-hale
1 - 18 of 18 Posts