Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the thread "Is This True?" there is a web site that has the list of people and co that are anti gun.

There are alot of actors who have made alot of money in the movies with guns.

There are 5 co that I do or have done business with, Ben and Jerry, Hallmark(but they have guns in their movies), Clorox, Levi Stauss + co (but the founder was a big hunter) and 7-11. I will now do my business else where.

·
Premium Member
10,525 Posts
There's a lot of "companies" that are big anti gun contributors. In St. Louis the Cardinals baseball team and the Rams football team are culprits. There's more but I was surprised by those. The Cardinals manager, Tony LaRussa is a big PETA advocate as well.

Anheuser-Busch is still pro-gun. Peabody Energy (Coal) is very pro-gun.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Don't forget Citi Bank credit cards. They refuse to allow the use of their cards and credit processing and will deny any loans for gun related businesses that have any ties to the Military.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Now don't think for a minute I'm anti gun. I am very pro gun. But when people get on here saying I am not going to do business with anti gun supporters I am going to have to call Bull **** on that. If you look at that list it has ties to just about everything in one way or another.

Corey

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Don't forget to not use the services of any Dr's and Lawyers since the groups they belong to, the AMA & ABA are on the list, oh and absolutely no watching football on CBS & NBC since they are on the list also. Good luck in trying to avoid any connection with those on that 2 year old list.

Eric

·
Registered
7,213 Posts
Amazing (or maybe not) how many of the celebs have appeared in movies or TV series for which they were very well, one might even say obscenely paid, which involved firearms. I bet you won't see any of them turn down a fat paycheck because the script mentions guns. Hypocritical PINKO A-holes all of them!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Me and my pop went out Saturday and Monday and got skunked. Ducks were coming in about 10 minutes after shooting light. Theres always the next time. Spending time with my pop is what it's really about. If I want to shoot ducks I'll go out without him. He moves around a lot and talks to loud, but don't tell him I said so. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Good for you---I wish I still had my dad with me---It's the hunt not the kill.
Good luck to you---I haven't been able to shoot lately due to a remodeling job but I'll see you soon---George

·
Registered
683 Posts
I recall reading that some years ago, the US Olympic shooting team could not find a sponsor for some Olympics. Coke stepped up and took on the sponsorship.
My house has rarely been without Coca-Cola since then.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I think that Bud is owned by a European company and that automatically makes it an anti-gun group despite the publicity they front to the public.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
<blockquote><I>"Hypocritical PINKO A-holes all of them!!</I></blockquote>If you knew how many of the people and businesses you deal with actually fit this description in ways you just don't know about, you'd hole up in a cave on a mountain somewhere.

MK

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.