Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Vendor
19,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not giving this away. But it is old and I reserve one picture to offer evidence as to what it is. I'll do that later.

mia_2008_0303233.jpg

mia_2008_0303234.jpg

·
Vendor
19,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Another

You pull the knurled end, slip pointed end into the bbl, release the knurled end and then pull it out to read constriction. C=cylinder, M=modified, and F-Full. But it works for 12, 16, 20 gauge guns. Kiv figured it out and Euro Joe has everything.

mia_2008_0303235.jpg

·
Registered
228 Posts
Another

I think it is proceeded by someone putting a rubber glove...and if things don't go well then we're taking grape fruits.

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Another

Actually, Sandy...it hurts a lot more to pierce your ears. There aren't a lot of nerve endings in the nostrils. I danced a classical style of east indian dance called Orissi in performances, and have both sides of my nose pierced so that I could wear the silver nose chain and pin when I was younger. Nobody ever notices, because I don't wear nose pins when I'm not performing, and I haven't participated in this style for quite a few years now.

·
Premium Member
4,252 Posts
Another

motordoctor_2008_030332.jpg

Here is an almost new one that I have had since about 1973. It cost 42 cents to ship it to me in those days. Probably about 5 dollars today. Works great. Enjoy the old stuff. Motordoc

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.