Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View this email in your browser
SHOOT CANCELLATIONS
*Please notify the ATA of any shoot cancellations due to health concerns.
Shoot Host or Management must contact the ATA with any future cancellations.
Newest shoot cancellations are highlighted in yellow.
Shoots in RED are All American points shoots

Copyright © 2020 Amateur Trapshooting Association, All rights reserved.
Thank you for being a member of the ATA! You are receiving this email because you have opted in to receive ATA content emails. If you choose to unsubscribe, you will no longer receive emails that include information on all ATA news & happenings.

Our mailing address is:
Amateur Trapshooting Association
PO Box 519
1105 East Broadway
Sparta, IL
62286-0519
Add us to your address book

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Reactions: WadHopper

·
Registered
489 Posts
Dr. Fauci is saying the only way we will have pro sports this summer is if there are no fans in attendance. I’m a pretty optimistic guy but I doubt if we will have any major shoots this summer. Our Ohio Governor is already taking about some stringent requirements for going out in public after the stay at home order is relaxed. I’m hoping we will be able to have smaller shoots where it is possible to comply with the new medical safety rules that will be coming. I still hope that some wonder drug comes along soon to save us from a summer without shooting. Otherwise I think I will be wearing out snap caps using my Terry Jordan wall chart!

·
Registered
8,394 Posts
You can have 2 man squads and maintain the safe distance requirements, 1 shooter on post 2 and 4.
Would only work for small shoots, 2-5 squads, which would work at 1 of the clubs I go to.
Usually only have 8-10 registered shooters.
Definitely not an ideal solution.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I'm surprised that the Keystone Open has not yet been cancelled. With the state shut down it would be odd for the shoot to be held.
Maybe they're hoping that the governor will lift some of the restrictions.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Yup cancellations are into July now, chances are very good that list will get longer before it get's shorter, trap shooting is but 1 more casualty of this covid19, what on earth will we do with all the money we save on shoot fee's, ammunition, gas and hotels, better start looking at a new gun, just can't have all the cash laying around :127:

·
Registered
233 Posts
PSSA EC is waiting to see if the restrictions are lifted by may. That is why no official decision has been made on the Keystone yet. I assume Cardinal is doing the same with their shoots in may.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts