Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whitehouse & Co. organize “play-in protest” using kids as climate pawns

In this case it is a groaner of a press release where kids too young to think will be used as political pawns for climate change action. They say:

…will focus on the air pollution that causes dangerous climate change. Families from across the country will showcase exactly what’s at stake as temperatures and sea levels rise: Our children’s health and future.

Right. So will your kids benefit from a future where electricity prices are so high they can’t afford to run an air-conditioner (due to high priced “green” electricity) to offset that “dangerous climate change” you are talking about? I find this whole thing of using children for political means distasteful.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
The use of kids is to reach the Peter Pans/snowflakes of the world who are incapable of making an informed decision. By informed I mean having the ability to look at all sides of the argument, separate the wheat from the chaff and then form an opinion and thus a decision.
This country has raised a generation of idiots!

·
Registered
20,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I went to their website. Checked out recent blog articles, no comments. Clicked on the “Issues” tab and went to “Climate Disruption” and here is what it said:

“Rising temperatures, extreme weather, disruptions to the food supply, increases in ground level ozone and particle pollution – these symptoms of our climate chaos contribute to asthma attacks, heart attacks, heart disease, stroke, lung cancer, premature death, emergency room visits, hospital admissions, low birth weight, premature birth, diabetes, pneumonia, and even autism.”

It seems they forgot to include divorce, prostitution, gambling, suicide, pregnancy, baldness, obesity, bulimia, anorexia, rheumatoid arthritis, hernias, detached retinas, ingrown toe nails, traffic accidents and the Patriots losing the Super Bowl.....

·
Registered
11,944 Posts
Surprise Surprise! NOT! Hitler did the same thing years ago!! Facts speak for themselves and History always repeats itself!!

Just because its part of the DNC/Liberals playbook(worded different) doesn't change a thing!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts