Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at a trap shoot at Ben Avery earlier this year and came across vendor with another recoil stock replacement. He had a display wall of different make guns with this device and grips made for each gun. The grips matched the comb and all either thumb hole or glove type where the wood on the grip cradle the thumb for the same hand placement every time the gun was mounted. i have no other info for you except the prices were about the same, maybe higher for any other customer wood stock a person might have made.

FYI

Musical instrument accessory Font Rectangle Gadget Office equipment

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,464 Posts
I think coles guns is importing them. I think from italy but not sure. They make the different grips for different guns. Some of them did not have recoil reduction. Not sure if it is the same. thought tsk stock.
TSK Stocks for Perazzi, Beretta, Krieghoff, Caesar Guerini, Zoli, Browning, and Blaser.
r TSK stocks. Fully adjustable for your Beretta, Perazzi, Krieghoff, Caesar Guerini, Zoli shotguns and more. Standard, recoil reducing, fully adjusts for LOP, 6 way comb, cast, pitch and rotation of pad. Different grip sizes, right and left hand and custom grips available in a variety of colors and finishes.
Many, many options.

moderator remove if i cannot post this please

·
Registered
34,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think coles guns is importing them. I think from italy but not sure. They make the different grips for different guns. Some of them did not have recoil reduction. Not sure if it is the same. thought tsk stock.
TSK Stocks for Perazzi, Beretta, Krieghoff, Caesar Guerini, Zoli, Browning, and Blaser.
r TSK stocks. Fully adjustable for your Beretta, Perazzi, Krieghoff, Caesar Guerini, Zoli shotguns and more. Standard, recoil reducing, fully adjusts for LOP, 6 way comb, cast, pitch and rotation of pad. Different grip sizes, right and left hand and custom grips available in a variety of colors and finishes.
Many, many options.

moderator remove if i cannot post this please

The man’s I talked to hose name on the card told me he was the creator and manufacturer of this device, The business card I posted shows his name and “founder” from Menlo CA.

·
Registered
34,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The GP stock is definitely it's own thing and not a copy of anything else. I believe Sai was the original importer of the TSK in the US, and went on to design his own. The GP stock has at least one patent for it's design.
Certainly explains much.

·
Registered
34,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
It is made in Italy and can be purchased through Cole's.
This is a different product by another maker. Here is a pic of the TSK. It is not the same as picture above.

Wood Font Logo Bicycle part Brand

1 - 10 of 10 Posts