Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw Barrelbulge's post re: the rehabbed K32 San Remo. Thought you folks might like to see another one. Mine is in the serial range 5,000 so not as early. I purchased the gun and decided to have Bill Main add some gold to the engraving pattern. I then took the gun to Wenig and had a custom stock built to my dimensions. Found the wood blank on eBay for $125. At one point in time I had a Crown grade 4 barrel set that was serialed number to the gun that I purchased from Paxton. Didn't shoot the barrels all that much so I sold them to a friend who liked them as much as I did. Kind of have seller's remorse over selling them now. I think I saw a San Remo very much like mine not too long ago on here for sale. At the time I felt it could be my gun's brother (or sister) ! Hope you all enjoy the pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bvr Tail - yes, from a big male I shot a few years ago. We'd had a very cold winter and the pelt was exceptionally well haired out. As I recall the temp the day I shot the 'yote was about -10. A friend and I set up and called. I shot the male that came in and my friend shot the female.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Yes, I'll take it!! Not interested in the pelt. Just the gun and barrels, you can keep the tubes.
???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts