Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I love that clip!! My old man sent it to me last month and i fall to the ground every time i see it. The guy in the background goating him on is great!!! We all have/had buddies growing up like that.

Scared that dude to death.

There is one similar to that a friend of mine sent me of an Iraq insurgant firing an RPG or missle that scares him to death.

There is also the classic clip of the SWAT dude showing guns to 5th grade students telling them he is the only one trained to use one blah, blah, blah then shoots himself in the leg as he holsters the weapon. The guy attempts to continue the demonstration asking for the Assault rifle. The flippin' kids go wild saying NO!! Friggin hilarious clip.

JA-

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I love that clip!! My old man sent it to me last month and i fall to the ground every time i see it. The guy in the background goating him on is great!!! We all have/had buddies growing up like that.

Scared that dude to death.

There is one similar to that a friend of mine sent me of an Iraq insurgant firing an RPG or missle that scares him to death.

There is also the classic clip of the SWAT dude showing guns to 5th grade students telling them he is the only one trained to use one blah, blah, blah then shoots himself in the leg as he holsters the weapon. The guy attempts to continue the demonstration asking for the Assault rifle. The flippin' kids go wild saying NO!! Friggin hilarious clip.

JA-

·
Registered
971 Posts
Maybe the dork who missed that nice buck with all shots going in front/left of the deer, will think it is important to sight-in his rifle next year.

Tim

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.