Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a live chat room on www.rjstuart.com just come make a name and real time chat with us ...we will try to keep it light and just maybe we can come up with some ideas to pass along to the EC and Delegates I will also try to get some of the EC and Delegates to join us from time to time to answer questions.

·
Registered
215 Posts
So, this whole deal of yours IS just a publicity stunt to try to hype Stuart's chat room, huh?

You're a real piece of work, Sandie.

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
I am closing this thread, as usual it has degraded into name calling and inuendo. HMB

P.S. Just kidding.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking it would give those who arent comfortable being attacked a change to chat with fellow shooters in a less hostile enviroment

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
singleshot since you know who I am and where I am and even my ata number how about shareing yours or do you have something to hide

·
Registered
215 Posts
Why worry about that here, Sandie? You'll be able to track down a number of people as - and if - they post on your site. Of course you already know that, don't you?

Yeah, you're just working to better the sport of trapshooting. Sure you are.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
our chat room at rjstuart is small and not nearly able to handle the volume David does here ....so why not have the best of both worlds or does that make entirely to much sence

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
"haveing" "inproveing" "typeing"

I would spend more time learning to spell first. Then maybe you can teach.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow you actually went and checked it out next time try makeing a name so you can see the full covnersations titan
as
all others are still welcome its just a little different from this one and takes a little getting used too
PS the door missed but rest assured i will go thru it again

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.