Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next weekend is our ONLY annual sale. Make sure that you visit www.claydelay.com now to be ready. Decide which model you like and get answers to any questions that you may have. This sale is online only from Wed to Sun.
Happy Shooting
Clay Delay inc
www.ClayDelay.com

·
Registered
48 Posts
Perfect find... I own a new Mec 200 and would like to have a voice remote... would buying from direct be at a better price then a dealer.. thanks JIm

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I don't know of any dealers that carry the Clay Delay. I think all sales are a direct buy (except the occasional used unit off eBay). I have bought three systems from Clay Delay as their systems have evolved, and every time I have thoroughly enjoyed my unit and thought it was well worth the price. I don't think there is a better unit for the money.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Perfect find... I own a new Mec 200 and would like to have a voice remote... would buying from direct be at a better price then a dealer.. thanks JIm
Next weekend is our ONLY annual sale. Make sure that you visit www.claydelay.com now to be ready. Decide which model you like and get answers to any questions that you may have. This sale is online only from Wed to Sun.
Happy Shooting
Clay Delay inc
www.ClayDelay.com
I love my clay delay its super easy to use and love the wireless remote!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts