What does "All Gun 2 Ding Annie" mean?

Thanks,

RAndy
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
5,175 Posts
Everybody makes up their own rules, but at our club that would mean that people could keep shooting in order until the target is broken or hits the ground (all gun), and you are out of the competition when the target that you missed, gets broken by someone else, and that happens for the second time, you are out of the game. First time, you go to the end of the line. Mark

· Registered
150 Posts
Here in this part of Iowa we call them "Hickies" instead of Dings. We play it three Hickies and you're out. Last two left split the pot unless a shooter puts everyone else out on the last shot then they get the whole thing. To get more Annies in before closing time we do a "one and done" once in awhile.

Jim

· Registered
3,060 Posts
In the West, many Annies have a buy back to get a second chance to stay in the line up. The buy back money which is normally a $1.00 is seperate from the entry fee and is collected on the line before the shoot starts and is paid 100% to the winner or winners if there's split. All of the Annies I've participated have been all guns up and shoot until the target is hit or in the dirt.

Surfer

· Registered
2,981 Posts
I shot at a club that had "Annie Robberies". If the second shooter could break a chip from the first shooter's dead target, the first shooter was out. I hated that game.

· Registered
5,175 Posts
WE call those chippy backers, and we also shoot 3 gun Annies, only three guns get to shoot at a target. It speeds things up. Mark

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.