Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Interesting, getting Nikki Haley out of the country for a while is not such a bad idea, and the deal is probably a prelude of what is to come for the others, a trial run, but in advance of a short deadline. No biggie, we'll see. But I agree they are right to voice their grievances.

·
Registered
29,281 Posts
Johnny,

Why would you even bother quoting and posting a link to a story about Sarah and Anne? The Left has hated them both since they first took the spotlight. Called them dumb, uninformed. Now you reference their statements as something worth mentioning? You guys are something else.

BTW, Anne C was the first to predict Trump's win and the left roared with laughter and ridicule.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
The people who voted for Trump on TS already got sold out........they just don't get it...........The BAYOU is in place!

GS

·
Registered
9,473 Posts
Bayou? Tell me about it Midi.

·
Registered
29,281 Posts
Midalake,

Sold out?

Our choices was a blithering idiot, a greenie Commie, a proven liar and money launderer who sold America out for donations to her phoney foundation and Donald Trump. Trump clearly the least evil, the most qualified.

You are beginning to worry me with your babbling.

What is next, you ranting and crying on you tube.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Women are smart...over 50% voted for Hillary..NOW Ann and Sarah [the other 50%] just figured they were sold out. More realizations to come there are...........

GS

·
Registered
917 Posts
Women are smart - are you kidding - but at least there are "less than 50%" who are smart? That 50%+ voted for her simply because she is a women, just like all the blacks voted for Obama. If you think those over 50% are smart you need to listen to their mantra, like Pelosi. Their platform is kids, families, free tuition, more school money, no bullying and all the other ridiculous things you can think up. They spend more time picking out the perfect scarf for their outfit than anything else. Hillary came to the debates looking like the Madonna - but now her crinkled neck is showing thru once more. She has more wrinkles than a box of raisins.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts