Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Animal rights activists ‘bury’ turkeys in grocery stores

Four animal rights activists with Direct Action Everywhere protested animal farming at local grocery stores on Sunday.

Their first stop was the Hardeeville Walmart around 3:30 p.m., where they took several turkeys out of the store’s cooler and set them on the floor atop a mat with flowers. The activists were dressed in all black, creating a mock burial scene for the birds.

·
Registered
15,458 Posts
Each proprietor should have them arrested for disturbing the peace, trespassing, assault on defenseless poultry and conducting a funeral without proper license. Then they should have their asses kicked.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
Hum? I wonder why the Freaks chose a Wally World of all places to protest?? Ya see the darndest things in a Wal Mart store. I would lay money on this. If they tried here in Springtucky, they'd get their asses handed to them..

·
Banned
5,302 Posts
I would have got some yams, carrots, green beans and potatoes and laid them to rest along side the turkeys and ask them why they support killing innocent veggies?

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
And the funny/sad/ironic thing is that they actually directly contributed to the killing of more turkeys by virtue of the fact that the ones they "used" are now going to end up in a dumpster, and additional ones will take their place.

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Tell them that, if they'll pay for them, they can do whatever they want. Bet that would take some of the fun out of it.

Bob Falfa

·
Premium Member
18,253 Posts
Lol. What Remdog said. After kicking their asses, they should be taken to a turkey farm, and let them shovel the turkey $hit out of their pens.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts