Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

I have an As New in the Box 12 gauge Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon 1 for sale, with 28” barrels. I purchased this gun new earlier this month and have put 25 rounds through it, and it shoots flawlessly. I ran the serial # through Beretta Customer Service and the gun was manufactured this year, 2015. It comes with two Beretta Gel Pads so you may adjust the LOP from about 14 ¼” to 14 ¾” just by changing the pads. Everything that came with the gun is included. A nice Beretta Blue Hard Case, five Mobil Choke Tubes and a choke tube wrench. When I purchased the gun I was able to pick among a several guns and as you can see by the pictures I picked one with a beautiful stock. This gun looks like the stock has upgraded wood. I would love to keep the gun but factors deem that I must part with it. It will be hard to find a better looking Silver Pigeon 1. Save some money and get a beautiful SP1. Thanks for looking. I have plenty of good pictures so if you are seriously interested in my gun please email me for some. It was sprinkling rain a bit when I took the pictures so there are some rain drops showing in one picture on the gun.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts