Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Andrew Breitbart was never a "Birther," and Breitbart News is a site that has never advocated the narrative of "Birtherism." In fact, Andrew believed, as we do, that President Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, on August 4, 1961."

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
<object width="300" height="28" class="hark_player"><param name="movie" value="http://cdn.hark.com/swfs/player_fb.swf?pid=qllrflsghx&as=1"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"/><param name="allownetworking" value="all"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><embed src="http://cdn.hark.com/swfs/player_fb.swf?pid=qllrflsghx&as=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="300" height="28" wmode="transparent"></embed></object><br/><a href="http://www.hark.com/clips/qllrflsghx-im-barack-obama-and-i-approve-this-message" style="font-size: 9px; color: #ddd;" title="Listen to I'm Barack Obama and I Approve This Message on Hark.com">I'm Barack Obama and I Approve This Message</a>

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
speak for yourself. I always thought he was born in kenya. he said it, michelle said it, his grandmother said it, kenya says it. he has no records. he is an illegal alien. proof that mrskeet is a liberal troll. oz

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
The short list of worrisome facts.

How about?

1) no birth certificate (unless you count the 3 phonies they put out).

2) records sealed and scrubbed

3) college applications unavailable

4) visiting restricted countries, not possible on a US passport

5) his grandmother's taped testimony. Basically, she said "he was born in this hut"

6) the millions of dollars spent to seal the records

7) Obama's hatred of America

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
His own biographer says he was born in Kenya. He is nothing but lies and needs to be impeached!!!

·
Registered
29,273 Posts
John

You want our rain?

It's raining again here in Denver, hard, and I saw that huge wood boat crammed with animals go floating by again.

Mu arthritis is acting up, can't fly, can't shoot, I just hope 221 is working today, so he can support me.

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
I don't want to be a smarty, but I think some of you guys are trying to hijack this thread. In the interest of being faithful to the topic, I believe that it should be said that Andrew Breitbart also believed that chocolate doughnuts were diet food.

·
Registered
965 Posts
if we have to have a fornier for pres,, settle it fair,,, texas death match between obummer and ARNULD,, he wants to move east

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
After 15 days of warm sunshine, the clouds are moving back in. Rain is coming back on Monday.

·
Registered
635 Posts
i always thought Orson Wells deserved an award for his radio broadcast in the 30's about us being invaded by martians but Obama absolutely deserves an Oscar for his performance as President of the United States. He has to be the best actor in the history of theater. Lets give him the A

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.