Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anderson Co. Sportsman’s Club
2011 Trap Shoots
Every Tuesday starting March 1st
Starting Time: 6:30 pm
Open to Public

Location: Near Lawrenceburg, Ky. Just North of the intersection of US 127 and Bluegrass Parkway at the end of Old Joe Rd.
Facilities: Lighted trap field with automated trap and voice release system. Our clubhouse has restrooms, kitchen, and vending for shooter’s comfort.
Events and Games
Practice, Killer, Bird Race, Bushwhacker, Buddy Match, 5-Across 16-27, 3-Buddy, Pick-A-Buddy, 4 Corners, and More

More Info:
Jamey Filson, 859 533-0866
Tim Bond, 502 680-1365

www.acsc-ky.com

·
Registered
466 Posts
Glad to see Anderson County going to every Tuesday starting March 1! Guys, here's a friendly, fun club that you ought to come out and try. I'm looking forward to coming over and shooting!

Eddie Quire

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Eddie. We are posting flyers at area clubs and hope to get shooters. Not a bad turnout at Franklin Co. last night. Lee Wild

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shoots are going good. Management has made improvements to the lights. We could use some help on the weather, but that issue will improve in time. Come shoot!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There will be a $30, 8-mark Killer, Sunday, May 1 at Anderson Co. Sportsman's Club. Club is located near Lawrenceburg, Ky., at the intersection of US 127 and Bluegrass Pkwy. See www.acsc-ky.com for more info and directions.

Trap opens at 11:00 am for practice and warmup games. Shooters sell at 12:30 pm and the $30 Killer main event will begin at 1:00 pm. Other games to follow the main event if there is interest.

Food and drinks will be available.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Eddie - I hope we don't need a boat!

Is there going to be a $20 Killer at Franklin Co. on Wed.?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Eddie - I left FCSC about 6:30 pm. It was raining, but the traps were still safe. Hope to see you Sun.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Please ,would someone explain how each works;Killer, Bird Race,
Bushwhacker, Buddy Match, 5-Across, 16-27, 3-Buddy, Pick-A-Buddy,
4 Corners. I haven't been shooting that long . Most of these are
a mystery to me. Please clue me in. Thanks,Ken U

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.