Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MINE IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep working on brownie points !! :)

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
coyote1234 is my hero although I'm a lot neater than he claims to be. 34 years w/o a wife and I love it. Keeps life simple & uncomplicated.

Eric

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
The Cherry 2000 model in the movie of the same name.

·
Registered
638 Posts
I have, we work together in our business 12 hours daily, she produced and raised 3 of the finest young men God put on this earth.

Not only that we shoot Trap together most weekends and she also sends me off to your great Country every summer with my Trapshooting Buddies for the Grand as well as other shoots (15 times in the last 17 years) if she ain't the best women God ever put breath into I do not know who is.

43 years married next month, Oh its been a Rolla-coaster at times but what a ride !!!!

Respectfully...Release Trigger....Downunder

·
Registered
254 Posts
Uhhh, Mine bought me a new Seitz a few years back. That's a good thing , and a bad think. You can't trade a gift, for another gun. But the more I shoot it , the more yardage I get. Moved back 5 yards. I think I will keep her.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Every vacation my Wife and I have taken since 2000 has revolved around trapshooting. I'm nominating her for at least a top-5 finisher...

Tom Strabavy

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Twenty years of marriage and my wife has never complained when I've bought a new firearm or asked for something in kind. She shoots trap and sporting clays with me as well. Now! If I could just get her to cook.....

Robert

·
Premium Member
18,856 Posts
My wife is the greatest for me. On Dec. 18th., it will be our 32nd. anniversary. We have had a good marriage, raised 2 great kids and I have a 5 yr. old grandson. We could not have done it without each other. I am not perfect, and I admit it. I enjoy being married, and I don't mind putting the GD toilet seat down. Since I'm damn near 50% deaf, I enjoy my wife yelling at me about certain things. To me, it means she is paying attention to me. LOL.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I am blessed. Married my high school sweetie 46 years ago. She was 17.I was 19. She went on to finish school with a Phd in School Admin at age 50 on mothers day several years ago. Raised two great daughters and six grand kids and taught the whole time. Never smoked or drank but don't criticize anyone who does. She has influenced thousands of children over the years and helped many with their education when they were truly in need. She is still a looker and has NO competition!! I can say with all honesty, she IS the best person I have ever met!

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Well after 52 years it's got to be mine, she is still putting up with me, she sure gets my vote. She was only (OOPPPS don't dare tell), too young to know better. Almost lost her to cancer in 09\10 (long battle-don't think I would had the fortitude she did) but she is doing fine now,THANK YOU DEAR GOD. Ross Puls

1 - 20 of 34 Posts