Trapshooters Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
9,965 Posts
Probably the most mentally retarded post ever posted on this website. So, I guess we should conclude that a Tristar is actually a better gun than a K32? Ok.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I'm just missing around... The more people that shoot the more people in the sport... I have cheap guns and they function perfectly. if the gun fits, shoot it.. who are we to knock what other people shoot.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,965 Posts
I could care less what other people shoot. If you like your gun, that's great and it's actually important. The problem I have is with newbie shooters advising other newbie shooters who have little experience and believe what they're reading as sound advise. I've been around the shooting sports my whole life and with the exception of Valmet, have never seen a bargain gun worth a damn. These companies always come, go, change hands and make incredible claims then suddenly vanish (along with their irresistible warranties) until the next incarnation.

There is good, sound advise from the "Better off with a used Browning" crowd and I would heed that advise if I were you.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I could care less what other people shoot. If you like your gun, that's great and it's actually important. The problem I have is with newbie shooters advising other newbie shooters who have little experience and believe what they're reading as sound advise. I've been around the shooting sports my whole life and with the exception of Valmet, have never seen a bargain gun worth a damn. These companies always come, go, change hands and make incredible claims then suddenly vanish (along with their irresistible warranties) until the next incarnation.

There is good, sound advise from the "Better off with a used Browning" crowd and I would heed that advise if I were you.
I disagree, I think a bt99 is bullet proof for a value gun also Winchester 101... there is allot of cheaper guns that are a great bargain.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts