·
Registered
29,592 Posts
Looks like a vendor ad to me.

Reactions: KS-OKIE and Tron

·
Registered
868 Posts
why does he have tape on his fingers? Does it hurt to shoot these guns?!?!?!? By the way I'm not against Tristar, I'm just having fun on this site....
I out grew bashing peoples guns, 10 yrs ago everyone was bashing SKB's...

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
why does he have tape on his fingers? Does it hurt to shoot these guns?!?!?!? By the way I'm not against Tristar, I'm just having fun on this site....
I out grew bashing peoples guns, 10 yrs ago everyone was bashing SKB's...
I noticed that and couldn't find any reasons in his reply on FB. I've never experienced any pain or anything but the most I've pulled the trigger in one day is only 350 times.

·
Slacker
172 Posts
Maybe he uses the tape as a place marker, so he keeps the same hand position?

Could also be from blisters or rough trigger shoe. I know I had to deburr one of the triggers on an inexpensive shotgun I had, several rounds and I had a sore developing.

·
Premium Member
5,311 Posts
If he was shooting a kolar, krieghoff, perazzi, or even a bi-star he would have won the overall doubles championship! :D

·
Registered
29,592 Posts
Does anyone beside me think it's time the site add a separate forum for BiStar, TriStar, WhateverStar chat?

Reactions: KS-OKIE

·
Premium Member
4,411 Posts
Does anyone beside me think it's time the site add a separate forum for BiStar, TriStar, WhateverStar chat?
Rick I for one agree 100% . It`s a heavy burden that has been cast upon my back to carry by those other malcontents on this forum .Being innocent of the innuendo involving sheep , an imaginary storefront business , cross dressing and something about my neighbors wife is starting to wear me down and prematurely age me .I`m starting to look & feel old from it .

Reactions: Dukefan

·
Premium Member
5,311 Posts
Rick I for one agree 100% . It`s a heavy burden that has been cast upon my back to carry by those other malcontents on this forum .Being innocent of the innuendo involving sheep , an imaginary storefront business , cross dressing and something about my neighbors wife is starting to wear me down and prematurely age me .I`m starting to look & feel old from it .
Innocent?

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so this guy is shooting 800 rounds a week?
That might explain the tape on his fingers!
It's a lot but I've had weeks with more than 600 rounds and if time/money allowed, would have been much more.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts