Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening,

When O'bama was elected president folks started buying the ammo like it would never be made again. Since then, the available amount has been steadily increasing. I am looking to purchase a large amount of 9, 40, 45 cal ammo in the next few months. I wanted check here first and see if anyone has some they could sell. Please drop me an IM or a link to where bulk amounts of ammo can be had at a reasonable price. Thx

Jason

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually I should have clarified, I am splitting the purchase up between my son, myself and a good friend. We both recently purchased new 9's and I gave my son a glock 40 as a gift. The 45 I shoot better than all my other guns, but practice with it gets expensive.

Jason

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
My solution to feeding my ammo hog .45s was a Dillon 550. You would be suprised just how fast you can justify the cost of these machines with the savings you can realize loading your own pistol ammo.

·
Banned
681 Posts
wolfram, I know it depends on componet purchase prices but how much do you think you are cutting your cost`s, just a rough idea if your buying componets in bulk. Just thinking about a Dillon lately. Phil.

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
Jason you might be interested in the site above. It is only Cabela's but they have a price on bulk ammo 9 mm 40 SW and 45 ACP at bulk prices for 300, 600, or 1200.

You can check it out if not what you want nothing lost.

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
I use this site and have had pretty good luck with them.

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
A box a week, thats all we ask......

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Has anyone ever shot "Sellier & Beloit" shells ? And if so what your experience with them??

Jason

·
Registered
43 Posts
yes shot the 9mm and would never use them for home defense or conseal carry. They jam about every 5 shot. Cheap for plinking if you don't mind the trouble. I bought 150 and took a while to get rid of.

Pete G

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.