Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See where Federal has rebate on Gold Metal target loads, did not see where Winchester or Remington lists any rebates. Thought Winchester was going to offer, anyone heard any new info, Thanks

·
Registered
520 Posts
Remington did not rebate on the shells I bought last lear at the Iowa state shoot. Had a couple of conversations with them and was told the people doing this is Del Rio Tx was rather slow,. SO I WON'T BE BUYING REMINGTON AT THE IOWA STATE SHOOT THIS YEAR. Bob Roberts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Try this one....copy and paste it into your browser:
http://www.internetguncatalog.com/portals/0/pics/OB/Consumer/2012_Winchester_Summer_AA_Promotion_Sell_Sheet.pdf

·
Registered
958 Posts
With instant rebates, EVERYone gets the discount. With mail-in rebates, there are folks who lose the UPC's, their receipts, and/or just don't want to bother cutting and mailing which I think is what the mfrs count on happening to a percentage of these ammo sales. .....Rick

·
5,053 Posts
Rick's got it right... not everyone will redeem.

Jay

·
Registered
482 Posts
Last year they cryed about Remington. This year they are at it again.Only this time its the rest of the ammo companys. Maybe they will stop giving rebate also. Then the ones that can not seam to find the time to clip and mail can move on to some other useless task.
I for one am glad that the ammo company is cutting my shooting cost and if it means I have to mail in some paper work I am glad to do it. Thanks Federal, Winchester, And Remington for last years rebates

Mark

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
I've suggested to some fellow dealers this year might be a good year to stock more Federal shells. The empties are much easier to sell than new style AA's!!

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
This hasn't made it to the Winchester website yet, and I don't see any rebate forms available. Mark

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.