Trapshooters Forum banner

Ammo at Western Zone in Prescott

1126 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  tomk2
All club winners at Prescott will receive shells for trophies courtesy of the Arizona State Trapshooting Association. It may not be AA's or Federal papers, but it's guarantied to go BANG!.
JEB
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7,249 Posts
Ah.. and I am sure some will open this thread thinking it explains ammo for sale during the Western Zone Shoot. Will the club have ammo for shooters who enter an event?

Reactions: SanRemo32

· Registered
1,299 Posts
It is very common at the shoots that I attend around here that the prizes for event winners are 4 boxes ammo, usually 1 1/8 oz @ 1145, not everyone shoots that load but nobody complains about getting ammo 😁 , use it in practice or trade it back at the club for something you want.

· Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tom, right now I cannot answer your question. Prescott is actively working on getting more ammo in before the shoot. No promises one way or the other. However the ASTA does have ammo, it dates back to last year before the shortage, and that will be used as trophies for Club level winners. By my math there will be 12 winners in every event totaling 84 over the 3 days.
JEB

· Registered
7,249 Posts
Less than a month to go, I am looking forward to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.