Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to my local Wal-Mart. Just got a huge shipment of ammo in. 200 round flats of Winchester and Federal for $41 a flat. HMB

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They were 8 boxes of 25. Fed 3dr 1 1/8. The Win. were the 1 oz loads. HMB

·
Banned
8,351 Posts
Wal Mart being the worlds largest retailer tells them how to pack them and they do it that way ... 8 boxe's of 25 is normal for them ... Makes better sense than 10 boxes to a flat with events being 100 or 200 targets each anyway ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
WPT

"Wal Mart being the worlds largest retailer tells them how to pack them and they do it that way ..."

LOL...they are selling the multi-packs 4 boxes in a 4 pack they come with 2 four packs in a flat kind of hard to make four pack into a 2 pack just to get 2 more boxes in a flat.

Bob Lawless

·
Registered
711 Posts
At the Plainfield, Il store on rt 59 they had the win one ounce loads for $4.67 per 25 round box. Not bad ammo, 1290 fps number 8's.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
At $22.97 or $5.74 a box it's a very good deal when the alternative is $7.49 a box for STS or AA at Bass Pro. It's a saving of $17.50 a case.

Eric

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
The $4.67 shells are the best way to go if you need cheap ammo.

The 20 guage is especially a good deal. I reload them with 17 gr of universal and a AA type wad, good shells.

And you don't have to put up with the Dick's BS.

HM

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
If you can find the 4 box packs in the brown, 2 pack cartons, they are cheaper per pack than buying the 4 box packs separately.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Rodbuster,
Been shooting that Fed 1oz 8 shell for 4 years, had one miss fire, firing pin dented cap looked at it put it back in and bang away we went. Just bought 25 10 box flats from my local Wally World. Get to know the managers and sports department department heads at your Wally World, it pays off.

Also, most Wally Worlds take the 2 100 shot boxes out of the cases and display as one cardboard box of 100 (4/25's).

Back when shells were getting hard to get I got a bunch of the 200 box cases from a Wally World in Tulare, Ca. 1 1/8 8's. Stopped shooting them, too much recoil and scores were the same.

Matter of fact the only things I buy at Wally World is Shells and Dog Food.

Wally World= Wal-Mart

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.