Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale I have an Americase for 30" Bbls. w/misc. storage and for full length tubes in top. The inside (green) is like new no tears, rips, stains, has VERY slight wear etc. Outside is fine except for a few surface rubs/scratches on the ends (front side). Metal is good along w/black panel inserts and the latches/lock are excellant. The case does have embroidery on inside lid w/birds and initials (if yours are "JPB" thats even better)if not, call Americase and they will replace lid for a small charge. Most of us know what a new one costs w/embroidery. This is a great case for someone and I'm asking $225 shipped to lower 48. I have pics attached PM me or by e-mail.

Smoke'um,
Richard

·
Registered
340 Posts
If you can somehow change that to BHO (Barack Hussein Obama),

on second thought make the "Hussein" spelled out, I will buy it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi MIA, its autumn art I got from the Krieghoff site. I also have one of Christmas time. I figured after viewers looked at the case pics they would enjoy seeing our native indians on a fall hunt. Thanks for viewing. Richard

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Thats a good deal on that case. Just for informational purposes, Americase will change the inside lid upholstery to plain for a very nominal charge. They can also offer your embroidery to fit your taste. You do not have to pay for a total rebuild job. Lots of people have that done. Americase 1-800-972-2737

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
I can certainly vouch for the redo on a case.They did mine after the last wife filled it full of hot candle wax!She was a mean [email protected]@ch!Thankful that the P-razzi was not in it at the time!!! I SURE MISS HER.................LOL

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
She would have been ballistic if I would have ever seen her again!!!!!That was my case that I won when I won the SWG handicap.I was plenty pissed until I thought how funny it was.I would not have ever thought about doing anything like that in a million years!She was CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chipper I don't know how I would react to something like that I've been married for over 40yrs and have never experienced any wrong doing. I know how I'd like to react but I don't want to be in prison and be 'ol Bubba's butt buddy! Its good you got away from her no one needs any more grief than what we've got now with O'buttme in office.

Lock and Load,
Rich

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.