Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
At least it wasn't the National Anthem, but still...

·
Registered
12,434 Posts
Hallmark cards are doing the same thing in their commercials!!

Very lame indeed!!!

If you can't handle America and the English language GO Home!!

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Well it may have been good for the Coke stockholders? Did it improve world wide sales? Hope so...Or Coke may have been wiser to show Americans of various ethnic groups singing in English. I bet that was also kicked around by the ad agency likely involved. Wonder how these decisions are made; by "the brightest men and women in the room"?...or by a unilateral decision.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
The reason they did it was that they were pandering to the liberal feel good crowd. They figured that the numbers were on their side. Bud

·
Registered
15,922 Posts
It's the slow conditioning of Americans to accept the New World order agenda. Nationalism is a bad thing for the Rothschilds & Rockefellers.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Personally was not offended at all. It gave me the impression that foreigners moving here sang about America...a beautiful country in their own nations language and praised our country. ed

·
Registered
14,688 Posts
Try it in most any other country.

The Federal, State and local governments have no obligation to print documents or provide multi-language telephone directions.

It is costing taxpayers.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Like John Wayne said-'Why do I have to press 1 for English?'

·
Registered
15,922 Posts
Would have no problem if they had foreigners singing the Coke jingle in there own language. Not America The Beautiful. That undermines patriotism. The intent here is to plant the subliminal left wing message that multicultural separatism is better than unification of all cultures to an American culture. (English only here in the US is bad.) My granparents did not sing America The Beautiful in Polish. They took great pride in having a Polish heritage and learned to speak English and blend in.

Coke is about as mainstream as Pepsi. They both have global financial needs that supercede American interests and culture. Many of these disloyal companies forget where they got there start in Free America.

·
Banned
1,949 Posts
ALF27,

I didn't see the halftime TV adds. Were they regular adds by companies trying to sell their products?

Or, were people singing the National Anthem in foreign languages.

Please explain.

Thanks

·
Registered
14,688 Posts
As a taxpayer, I would prefer the government use my money for benefit to the country and not piss it away printing multi language documents, taping "press 1 for English" explanations for freebees, or kissing the ass of immigrants that come here to reap the benefits this great nation offers, so our bleeding heart liberals can manipulate it for votes!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts