Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Click above for the puzzle.

****MOVING PUZZLE****

If you can put this puzzle together you can pretty much say goodbye to Alzheimer's!
This is really clever and a bit challenging. As we older people are concerned with Alzheimer's disease, this puzzle may help dispel some fear. It's easy to put together if you are not affected by Alzheimer's disease, but impossible to do for someone with the disease. Give it a try. If this puzzle is particularly difficult for you, then your physician can offer you additional testing to check you for Alzheimer's.

Just remember, if you can put this puzzle together (regardless of how much time it takes) , you do not have to fear Alzheimer's! (NOTE: try placing the puzzle pieces on the outside of the play board first & watch the motion in the puzzle, too.)

A really neat puzzle!!

·
Registered
621 Posts
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME..........NEAT PUZZLE AND SURE HOPE THE RESULTS ARE AN INDICATION OF THE FUTURE. AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AROUND HERE.

·
Premium Member
4,214 Posts
butch: what puzzle am i going to work????? i found something with a bunch of parts but could not figure how to work it. I watched some of the moving items and never figured how to move the parts to make it work. Been at it now for about 12 hours and time to go back to bed. OH WAIT> I should have gone to be last night and not stayed up all night to work the puzzle. Guess i will have to sleep all day. Confused??? guess that is what happens when we get old. motordoc

·
2,755 Posts
Guess I'm okay. Still can't remember where my keys are most of the time. And, don't ask me what I had for dinner yesterday. Or breakfast this morning for that matter.

And someone's name? How often I've been embarrassed over failure to recall it.

Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts