Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:
Yesterday I was at Barnes and Noble in the Brookfield square mall. I used their bathroom and as I am washing my hands I look in the mirror and a old guy in his 80's comes out of the stall completely naked.

I said why me to myself, as I always seem to be a loon magnet? He was trying to put on a full body compression suit? He then asked me if I could help him get into the suit and put it on him? I wonder why old men seem to have no problem walking around nude as this guys balls were hanging down just above his knees and he wants me to help him???

I told him sure I would help him but my wife was outside and I had to tell her that I am helping you. I did not walk out of the men's room, I ran. I told my wife what happened and she asked, "did you help him"? I said are you crazy? I am not a trusting person as it is as it took almost 40 years for me to even trust my wife and she wants me to help a strange nude man in a public rest room get into a full body compression suit? There is a limit to my kindness to strangers.

Have no idea why these loons always seems to find me? I can go to any gun club in this country and the resident loon of the club will sit down next to me and think I am his best friend.

This afternoon I went to the pharmacy to pick up my medicine. I told two of the guys who work there what happened at Barnes and Noble yesterday. One of the guys said that last week he went to the bathroom at work and there were two people having sex in one of the stalls.

I sometimes wonder what the hell is going on nowadays?
Steve Balistreri
Wauwatosa Wisconsin

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,695 Posts
Loons of a feather flock together...just kidding!

·
Registered
7,244 Posts
Pardon my ignorance but what is Barnes and Noble? Is that the place that resembles the other dinosaur that some refer to as a library?

·
Premium Member
8,004 Posts
Steve, you should have suggested that the old man forget the body suit, and invest in a pair of suspenders before he starts dragging on the ground. Nothing like a rubbed raw scrotum to make you realize the important things in life, and who your real friends are when you ask them to put lotion on... Or you could suggest he buy a book on the long term effects of gravity
Aloha

·
Registered
868 Posts
This reminds me of something that my friend did when we were kids, We both worked at bananza(restaurant) it was around Christmas time and the owner gave everyone a box of small snickers bars that were wrapped in Christmas decoration. later we were both in the bathroom, We kind of hid in there sometimes. There was a guy in the stall doing a number 2 I think. Anyway Matt my friend takes a snickers a squeezes in his hand and asks the guy in the stall if he has any toilet paper then he reaches under the stall with what look like a hand full of shit. The guy came out gagging.. Anyway Matt wouldn't come out of the bathroom until that customer left the restaurant, we kept him in there for about an hour....

·
Premium Member
1,088 Posts
did the blue compression suit have a big red S on the chest????? ...........just curious.......................

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Somebody has a FERTILE IMAGINATION or some REALLY GOOD LSD!!!!! AND

BULL FEATHERS!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,216 Posts
Steve-- You get yourself into some of the damndest situations. LOL.

·
Registered
6,785 Posts
Steve, You'd better check in the mirror.

Are you sure you don't have "Loon Magnet" tattooed across your forehead? lol lol

Hauxfan!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts