Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16,534 Posts
I voted Libertarian for years, before the possibility of a candidate who would do as much damage as Barack HUSSEIN Obama.

I had him figured for a Manchurian candidate from the start, and said so on here.

I agree with the Libertarian Party plank, but there is a problem.

They will siphon votes away from the party that must win if we are to keep our country. No fence leaning Democrat will vote Libertarian. Only right thinking individuals. This is not a time for idealism.

That's all there is to it.

HM

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Voting for Johnson and Weld is most certainly a vote for the Hildabeast. I am not a Trump supporter but I am looking at the supreme court and if that looney dingbat Hillary gets in we are doomed. I voted for McCain, (2008) and Romney, (2012) not because I liked them but because I had no choice. So, I will go into the voting booth and vote for Trump. Unbelievable that with a country of 330 million people; I am left with these choices to lead the country. Sickening to say the least...

·
Sleep...What’s That?
419 Posts
There you have it...it may seem like a good idea but the result is Hitlery! Trump 2016!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Trump is a flawed candidate and a longshot to win. And a vote for anyone but him will guarantee a Clinton win.

·
Molon Labe
11,981 Posts
Remember Perot got us the first Clinton, we cannot survive another one

·
Registered
29,246 Posts
I took that quiz almost a year ago and Cruz was the answer. Lot good it did taking the quiz.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
"It's an honest disagreement, which is more than I can say about so much of 2016 politics. Somehow both parties have nominated candidates who don't really pass the smell test. Shame on Democrats for nominating a candidate likely to invite dozens of ethics investigations. Shame on Republican voters for picking the one candidate who could hand the White House to Clinton. Voters who are hungry for a positive alternative should pay attention. You can listen to Gary Johnson for a whole hour and not feel dirty afterward."

·
Registered
798 Posts
Presidential politics isn't Burger King. You can't, "have it your way". And it isn't going to matter who the Republicans run, when over half of the country still thinks Obama is doing a good job. The problem isn't the candidates.... It's the VOTERS!

·
Registered
29,246 Posts
Talking about money. Today it is being reported Obama will be helping Hillary Clinton's campaign by traveling with her on AF1 which costs 206,000.00 per hour to operate, plus all the vehicles and personnel required for security. Supposed to be the first of many appearances together. The Democrat party is supposed to pay Obama's expenses, but what about his salary we pay for and loss of job performance?

·
Registered
5,769 Posts
Talking about money. Today it is being reported Obama will be helping Hillary Clinton's campaign by traveling with her on AF1 which costs 206,000.00 per hour to operate, plus all the vehicles and personnel required for security. Supposed to be the first of many appearances together. The Democrat party is supposed to pay Obama's expenses, but what about his salary we pay for and loss of job performance?
"Loss of job performance?" They would have to reimburse all of it.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Once again, real world, not make believe.... future gun rights, future open borders, future on business regulations, IRS .....

Hillary or Trump nominating the next two or three open spots on the Supreme Court (one is already open) and will be basically cementing the direction of the USA for the rest of ALL are lifetimes.

And, you can post here all day to complain about Hillary and it won't make no difference on court rulings as the left will own the courts.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts