Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to Allen tonight and he was being flown back to the Big Heart Hospital in Houston,Tx. He was in Rehab in Lubbock Tx. Looks like he will have to undergo more Heart surgery . Again Please say a Prayer for Him. He has been the Hospital(s) Since Dec 13,2010
Bob Roberts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Hate to hear that about Allen, I always enjoy seeing and visiting with him at shoots. Sending prayers his way in hopes of a full recovery. Thanks for letting us know about his upcoming surgery. Mike* (MH*)

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Allen, hang in there and get better!!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ken & Carolyn Rucker

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
I talked with Andy today. Allen needs the thoughts and prayers of all his friends. Its pretty serious. No surgery planned. Just bedrest and IV antibotics for infection. Jimmy Borum

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Allen,
The girls and I will have you in our thoughts and prayers. Get well buddy.
Jeff,Jerri and Tori

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Andy and Jimmy...if you talk with Allen, tell him that Martin and I have him in our prayers. We were hoping to be able to see him again with the rest of the Texas gang when we come down in April.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers from all the friends I have in this sport we Love. (does enyone know how our friend Jim Foster is ?) I feel like i have many friends in this game and highly value every one of them. Waiting to see Dr so no news yet today. My Heart is strong its leaky plumbing they have to fix. Jeff, when I get Well tell Jerri I will Shoot Doubles with her.

Always Allen Wilhite

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Allen - Glad you feel like communicating with us. Andy is worried about you and that makes me worry. When they release you this time be real careful and take care. I talked with Jim at our February meeting. He looks good and had good strength in his handshake. He wanted to go to Arizona but, and you take the same attititude, felt he was not strong enough yet. I think he still goes to physical therapy. We are getting old and it just take longer to bounce back than it used to. Take care. Hope to see you in May at Amarillo. Jimmy Borum

·
Registered
505 Posts
Hey Allen,
It was nice talking to you today. Please listen to your doctor and get well quickly so you can get back out there on the line.
Lori

·
Registered
517 Posts
I have improved enough to go back to the Hospital in Lubbock tomorrow. Looks like 3 months there.
Thanks for all the Prayers and well wishers. Allen

·
Registered
517 Posts
Bob, thanks for your concern. I had an Aortic disection that got bad enough that Dr Gray had to find a Surgeon that was able to fix it. My Kidneys, etc were shuting down. Been in Hospital 3 mounths. Thats the 2nd time Dr Gray has saved my life. Thanks Doc. Allen

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.