Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen Wilhite makes 27 at East-West shoot

2K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  OldPshtr 
#1 ·
After a rather tough year including foot surgery, Allen Wilhite made the 27(1st time) and then some extra honorary yardage while taking top honors for the two Handicaps Sunday in the annual East West Texas Challange. When I left, it had not yet been decided who won bragging rights for the State of Texas; the West again or the East. Congratulations to a shooter that worked hard to get there and then made it look easy.

Our Trapshooters.com jbbor, Jimmy Borum shot well as always also. Thanks for letting me join you. AJ

#4 ·
Congrats, Allen.

Eddy Anders also earned the 27 today at Buffalo Creek for the East Texas team.

The East just pulled it out to take back the traveling trophy in a shoot benefitting the TTA youth scholarship fund.

Thanks to Palmer Gun Club and Buffalo Creek Trap Club for putting on this shoot. Can't wait to do it again next year.

James Allen

#9 ·
We had a wonderful weekend. The rain held off. It was hot and humid, but it's Texas:) Dad and I would like to thank each person who came out and shot (here and in Post) and everyone who gave their support. We truly have a great time, but it is more about the "family of friends" we have here and in the west that make it the best.

The East won 16 of 29 buckles. Making them the winner for 2010! The West put up a good shoot.

I will post the trophy reports as soon as I return to Post, if someone else doesn't.

Again, THANK YOU because without yall, it's not any fun!

Sincerely,
Stephanie

#11 ·
Boy, I will never hear the last of this from Allen. But Congratulations are way past. I Sure thought that when he shoot the 200 in Singles at Lubbock, Tx few years back. That he would go to the 27 then. I'LL BET IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE FANCY STOCK HE PUT ON THE K-80.. Great shooting. Bob R.

#13 ·
Allen: If U are ever in need of hi-tech stock adjustment
call on Dick Lindsay. He uses the most modern, hi-tech
eqpt available and does precision work. If all else fails
uses a pair on vice grips and the gun rack for final and
fine tuning. Have witnessed some of his work and it is
awsume.

Doyal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.