Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an Allems double realease with the new cam system put in their Beretta 682? How is it holding up? Any consistency issues? Want to know before I spend $800 for it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for the info. Fred. I spoke at length with Allem today and have decided to try them. I have a feeling I won't be disappointed.

I understand that adjustment if ever necessary can be done by the user also. This makes it more user freindly also.

·
Registered
967 Posts
They build good triggers, but they cost twice as much as they should. Personality wise, they owners are about as grumpy and nasty as it gets.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
I had Allem's do my wife's Beretta over a year ago. We have not had a problem during that time, nor do I expect one based on their reputation.

Somehow, I don't think quality and a job done right is expensive!

Curt - Delaware

·
Registered
6 Posts
i tried about every release trigger out there. and none compair to allems workmanship & warrenty. i never have talked to nicer people to do business with. i have some releases in some of my guns for over 15 years & they never change. my wife & son also shoot release & they also tried other releases before getting allems. after that no more problems.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.