Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I've got a Citori Special Sporting Clays that has been a great gun, no complaints! As I'm looking around at different things I was wondering if all new Browning shotguns are made in Japan (as my Citori SSC was)? Just curious.
Thanks.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Brownings have been made in Miroku Japan for decades or more. Maybe back to the 70's if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hello, I've got a Citori Special Sporting Clays that has been a great gun, no complaints! As I'm looking around at different things I was wondering if all new Brownings are made in Japan (as my Citori SSC was)? Just curious.
Thanks.
And in case you are interested in other firearms Browning-Winchester make and sell :
Where are Browning firearms manufactured?

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
FN Browning still makes bespoke shotguns, rifles and handguns in Belgium and they cost $$$$$$$$. The Buckmark pistol was made in the US when it first came out. My BL-22 was made in Japan in 1972....and it has been the most reliable firearm I've ever owned.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I hear tell that the New Browning Citoris glow in the dark due to the Fukushima meltdown.
Mayfield, I will never drive a Toyota. Grandpa always said the Japanese couldn't build anything right because their hands were too small and they couldn't see right because they were always squinting. Lol

·
Premium Member
2,997 Posts
I believe Browning makes the toughest gun for the money on the market. If I had 725 combo first I may not have my P gun. As for Toyota, my Tundra was built in Texas, best vehicle I've ever owned. My dad fought in Europe, war is over, move on.

·
Registered
Perazzi
74 Posts
Hello, I've got a Citori Special Sporting Clays that has been a great gun, no complaints! As I'm looking around at different things I was wondering if all new Browning shotguns are made in Japan (as my Citori SSC was)? Just curious.
Thanks.
Although they are both made by the the same company the Miroku is better made than the Browning. If you want the better reliability go for the Miroku. How do I know ?.....working in a Proof House.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I'm not opposed to guns not made in America. I will not buy from a company that was American until they moved all of the jobs out of the country to save money on labor. They may be good guns, but, they turned their back on our country and the people that worked for them.

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Although they are both made by the the same company the Miroku is better made than the Browning.
What does that mean? "Better" in what way(s)???

1 - 16 of 16 Posts