Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In support of all things good and PBB (Mike), I'm going to be signing my post's in the immortal phrase of a good friend to this site PBB!

It's all good Mike!

All Good,

ec90t

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn buzzy,

Now I'm going to have to clean the coffee from my desk. Thanks a lot! LMAO.

All Good,

ec90t

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How long did it take you to write that Doug? That's funny I don't care who you are!

All Good,

ec90t

·
Vendor
19,101 Posts
Just FYI. The genuine McCoy, Mr. "All Good" his-self is doing just fine. He is off his withdrawel meds and doing things I wish I could do.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Lit,

The plural apostrophe will surely be the downfall of this country. I had hope that general progress would result in the replacement of the older, agrarian, "only go to school through 8th grade" component of our society with a more enlightened populace with better use of punctuation. But no...alas, the "inner city" has taken over, and as those older semi-literate white people die off, they are being replaced with people who are equally deficient. The 20% HS graduation rate is ensuring the survival of the plural apostrophe, like some kind of ancient, resurgent virus we only thought we had vanquished.

I would put in a word for you as the apostrophe cop. Hell, I might even enjoy that for an hour or so a day, myself. I'm guessing, though, that it would be just about like that 80's arcade game, "Asteroids." As Tron would attest, no matter how quick you'd shoot 'em down, they'd just keep coming.

regard's

Buzzy

·
Registered
40 Posts
hey doug look out for that Mr. Booger Blue
he will give you a big F for that bad writing
he has a hard time reading i know he holard at me
doug no fish here thanks for the great gun work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.