Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently, I was looking at the All-American Jr. Gold (2014 Target Year). I then went to check mine and noticed I have 73 All-American Points (all from the Heartland Grand). How come my name is not on the list? I did read the rule-book from the ATA about it, but found it confusing to follow. If you want to look up my All-American Points, my ATA# is 1315479

·
Super Moderator
5,108 Posts
Ronald,

For whatever reason, the Heartland Grand points haven't been uploaded to the listings yet.

Send Kathy Key an email regarding this. She's the only one who will know the status, or be able to correct the error. Her email address is at the link above.

EDIT: Tell her that "Heartland" is misspelled in the listings (where it's spelled "Hearthland.") If the program is looking for "Heartland" it will never find the mislabeled data. See if that could be the problem.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I spoke with Kathy and she said she has not yet finalized the point totals for the Western and Heartland Grands (but many if not most of the points have been added and that is why you see them associated with your name in the shooter information center). Once all points have been added in/finalized, they will be uploaded and will then show up in the All American Team standings link on the ATA page.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I earned 30 AA points in 2012. I would have made the AA team if it were not for Leo, Harlan and a few thousand other shooters with more points. So close.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone, I did send her the email as V10 suggested. I sent it roughly an hour before Whack 'em sent talked to Kathy.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Rats! Travis missed the first team by two points. Still proud of him, he puts our little chunk of sage brush on the map!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts