Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if-1.There were any Alaska State shoot hats for sale this year at the shoot? And 2. What were they like? Any body have any pics? Thanks--Dennis

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Dennis if we had hats Pete would have bought you one.....

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I think we have some pins left over, if you're interested, we could mail one.

We've done shirts three years in a row now...we're trying to get the out of state folks to come visit us, and we figure that folks will wear shirts to a shoot and thereby spark conversation about the shoot.

The new board is talking a bit about hats next year....I hope they stay shirts, but don't have a voice anymore. Of course, I can complain loudly.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Socks??? Cool.

This from a man who i've never seen in anything other than his 2007 Alaska State shoot shirt, despite the fact I KNOW he only has one of them.

Unlike me, I have 4. There should be SOME benefit to being Prez after all...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Frank-you are right.I had asked Jerry Hall to get me a hat--I received nothing-he gave out shirts--I still got nothing!!!!LOL!!

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
big heap....YES.

We have a deal in place with Princess. The ads should be hitting Trap and Field and RIGHT HERE ON TS.com, according to Princess...

I just found out this morning, they're buying ads in TandF from October through May and planning banner ads here...sponsoring the site, if you will. They're also planning on TrapshootingUSA ads.

I don't have all the cruise details, but we will shortly. I do know that the cruise we've targeted departs AFTER the state shoot, around the 20th of July.

I'll drop you a PM.
jeff

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Hey Jeff!
I think it maybe a good idea to tie our state shoot with the PITA Grand which is right after our shoot?? You could shoot up here and get off the boat and shoot the PITA grand.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.