Trapshooters Forum banner

Aftermarket choke tubes

2086 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  LDAddi
What's your opinion on aftermarket extended choke tubes. I bought some extended briley choke tubes and like them better than the factory invector plus chokes but is any company make any better? Some are even ported(I bought the standard extended) are the ported choke tubes for show? My barrel is already ported.
What's your opinion on aftermarket extended choke tubes. I bought some extended briley choke tubes and like them better than the factory invector plus chokes but is any company make any better? Some are even ported(I bought the standard extended) are the ported choke tubes for show? My barrel is already ported.
See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Folks,

This is in all seriousness...it's nice to know that we have such a wide variety of quality choke tubes to choose from. I haven't heard anyone (above) really say anything bad about any of them, just that they have a preferred brand they have confidence in. It's kind of like just about everything else here in the USA, we have a huge variety of choices in cars, food, houses, employment, you name it...can't beat this place. (I'm getting teary now, better quit this)

Cheers

Larry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.