Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys...I'm thinking since I love the way my flat rib Seitz barrel done by Wilkinson annihilates targets that for purposes of tenability for POI that I would really like to get it converted to an adjustable rib and specifically the Perazzi type that has a center pin anchor to pivot on and the adjustments made at both ends...I know Moneymaker does this so am asking if anyone has had a Top Single ( Seitz would be great)done by them that you would mind giving a detailed review and pis of your gun along with likes/dislikes and tips for things to specify when I would send my gun for conversion....ALSO,..does anyone know if Seitz can convert their own barrels and if so how much? ALSO,.. does Dennis Devault do this type work too? Do you know Any other barrel/gunsmiths who have done this work , prefer to get comments from folks who had the actual work done by them on their own gun..along with reviews and pics if possible....Sorry for all the questions but I really want to do my homework before surrendering my gun( my baby) for this major modification so as not to devalue a beautiful and very valuable shooting iron THANKS TO YOU ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS!!

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow?! Nobody has had Moneymaker barrel/rib work they can comment on and share how its worked out with respect to their adj. ribs??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts