Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a steel trigger for a Remington 1100 trap or a Beretta A400 trap?

Thank you.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
The steel triggers for the 1100 were made years ago by Timney. Used ones are still around and work well. There is no steel trigger for the A-400. Really no advantage to a steel trigger.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Wasn't crazy with my interactions with timney. I bought one for my mosin nagant. And it didn't fit very well. I called them twice to get some advice on how too get out to work. And more or less got the vibe that they thought I was a salty pain in their butt.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I am not trying to hijack this thread. I do recall with in the last year someone had a Remington 1100 trigger for sale that I thought was unique. I do not recall the maker, I believe they were no longer in business, the trigger made the gun a single shot. The add stated this trigger was top of the line.
Does anyone recall these triggers? Just curious.
Tom

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
I am not trying to hijack this thread. I do recall with in the last year someone had a Remington 1100 trigger for sale that I thought was unique. I do not recall the maker, I believe they were no longer in business, the trigger made the gun a single shot. The add stated this trigger was top of the line.
Does anyone recall these triggers? Just curious.
Tom
That was the Smith trigger mentioned earlier in this thread. I had one. Didn't like it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts