Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vern has always provided me with a couple pitch spacers each time I bought a PFS from him. And I believe you don't see this type of mechanical adjustment because nobody has come up with anything that works better than the spacer. Usually the more simple the better. cls

·
Registered
126 Posts
When I met Vern in San Antonio he refit my stock. The first thing he did was increase the pitch by about 2 inches.............Rich

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
You do not see pitch adjusting mechanisms on otherwise adjustable stocks because of the complciated mechanisms that would be necessary. Consider: The mechanism would need to have a hinge in the middle with a mechanism, probably threaded, adds weight and would require holes to be bored in the stock.

To also provide drop at the heel and cast adjustments, a separate mechanism would need to be installed, adding even more weight. The the thing would be a monstrosity.

Rollin

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you go to the G-Squared Shockmaster web site... on the home page you can click on more info about parallel stocks and it has a very informative article about face to stock that you may find to be useful.....later

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.