Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to Thank Joe (Tronspace stock works). Sent a Beretta stock to Tron for an adjustable comb. Service and quality of work was outstanding. Turn around time was Awesome. If you need any stock work Please check with Tron first.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Always good to hear good recos on work like that.

Wondering what kind of turnaround time should be expected for a adjustable comb installation. I have two that I’d love to get done at some point.

The local guy who was doing them is no longer around and I’ll likely need to send them out.

Also, curious about price ranges if you’d be willing to share.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,901 Posts
Also, curious about price ranges if you’d be willing to share.
No offence, but that stuff, IMO - is between you and whoever does the work.
Tron's work is worth it.
His turn-around is amazingly fast, as if he already had the stock cut and ready to send back before he received it. He must do it the same day it arrives is all I can say.

Reactions: Tron

·
Registered
83 Posts
No offence, but that stuff, IMO - is between you and whoever does the work.
Tron's work is worth it.
His turn-around is amazingly fast, as if he already had the stock cut and ready to send back before he received it. He must do it the same day it arrives is all I can say.
Zero offense taken and I should have been more clear as I wasn’t looking for specifics that were out of anyone’s personal space. Apologies if that ruffled any feathers.

Thanks.

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,901 Posts
Zero offense taken and I should have been more clear as I wasn’t looking for specifics that were out of anyone’s personal space. Apologies if that ruffled any feathers.

Thanks.
No ruffles, it’s all good;)

Reactions: Tron
1 - 7 of 7 Posts