Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
Browning 725 trap combo
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there anyone local in connecticut that can cut in an adjustable comb for me on a browning 725 trap? anyone with any suggestions please send me the info! thanks

· Registered
Browning 725 trap combo
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just sent him an email to see what his turn around is hopefully i wont be down for to long
Send it to Tron. He’ll have it installed and back to you before a local guy can write out Conneticut on the bill! And, he does great work. tronspace.com Tronspace Stockworks. He did this comb for me a year ago.
View attachment 1747256

· Registered
1,281 Posts
Tron took care of a comb for me last year too. Dropped for shipping on Monday and wad delivered back to me at the end of the week. I have to believe he just about had to open the box, do the work and then get it boxed and shipped by the next day. Couldn't be happier with it.
I had talked to graco about doing it and the informed me their hardware would just be epoxy'd in vs Tron's being screwed down

· Registered
2,175 Posts
I had talked to graco about doing it and the informed me their hardware would just be epoxy'd in vs Tron's being screwed down
Well there is the main reason why anyone should seek out a competent stockfitter instead of a manufacturer who is taking away work from the people who they sell products to. Joe

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.