Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious how the recoil pad mounts on a KO system for Beretta? Does it just screw on with machine screws, in to the KO hardware, the same way a normal pad would screw in to a stock? Or is there something special going on?

I ask because any factory gun/stock I buy will need a pad adjuster. so can I simply take off the recoil pad and attach the pad adjuster, or does that KO set up have something special going on?

It's hard to tell just looking at pictures, seems to be a boot around it, rather than a clean line where pad meets wood like on most guns.

Appreciate any knowledgeable replies!

·
Supporting Vendor
9,757 Posts
Yeah, it's just brass serts and metric machine screws. The ISIS adjustable butt pad works really well with the kickoff because it just bolts right up, but does need to be ground. It is also very light and wont effect the balance of the gun.

Recoil Systems

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It just has small brass inserts in the plastic that the recoil pad screws screw into. I'll take pictures when I get home.
I would enjoy seeing those pics. Does the Micro core recoil pad just fit flush up against the KO, or does it fit into a recess?

I called Cole's in Maine, and got a lady who went back and asked the gunsmith. He said that it can only be replaced with another micro core recoil pad.

Appreciate the responses from both of you!

·
Registered
67 Posts
1478576997880373194406.jpg
1478577038424-631494119.jpg

Sorry about the time it took me to get those I was out of town all weekend and it slipped my mind this morning. If your going to have any stock work done tron is the person I would suggest he did a great job with my a400 multitarget.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the pics. I guess my only other concern would be cutting the stock for LOP. I guess that might not be possible with the KO system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts