Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Well known trouble maker
2,730 Posts
And the innovative beat goes on!

I have installed three ADD A Rib's and three recoil devices from this company as of this date. To say I am a fan of Stock Positioning Company would be an understatement. Their products are innovative and their pricing is unbelievable.

Recently I had a guide rod on one of the recoil/LOP devices come lose. I called the company and talked to Joe. New parts went out that day, and of course, at no charge. Not only that, based on my discussions with Ray & Joe, they retrofitted each part in stock with a new design to prohibit any further failure.

This American Company employing American Workers and providing outstanding products at outrageously competitive pricing is what it is all about.

Oh, and I have no relationship with this company other then as a customer.

doc (Mike)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very nice. I have been buying products from Stock Positioning systems for about a year now and I must say Ray and Joe are top notch guys. The products are excellent.

I will be purchasing an adjust a rib for a customer very soon. Maybe one for me too. Installation of their ribs does not harm the gun in any way yet it stays on until you take it off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.