Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What ever happened to the guy that was posting on TS about makimg his own delrin ribs? I beleive he was just getting started and showed some of the work he did. I sure would like to see if he is still making ribs. Thanks, Tim

·
Registered
111 Posts
Here is another one.

http://www.midiowamachine.com/products.htm

Likes to shoot can give some additional information.

Gayle

·
Registered
838 Posts
If you want a quality job done, contact Dave Berlet in New Knoxville, Ohio. 419-753-2557. You will not regret the quality, service and price. GREAT WORK, I have three of them.

·
Registered
13,913 Posts
I have done some for myself in the past, and just sold a couple on here from a personal project that didn't pan out. I have mine waterjet cut so as to not impart any additional heat into the material (plastic doesn't like the heat of laser cutting). If you have a CAD program, and a local waterjet cutter, there pretty easy to make, so long as your tapering the rib in only one direction (either in width or height). I could do them to sell to people, but by the time i get the material in, inspect it (about half of what I order has to be sent back b/c of warpage), and get it waterjet cut, put it on the barrel, and ship it out, I would have to charge a lot more than going rate for these ribs.

My recommendation would be Josh @ MidIowa, with Keensights a close second.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.