Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Scott Hydeal makes a very nice aluminum add on rib in the $100 range. I got mine in a week from him and mounted it myself. Email me for his contact info.

Hawk,

·
Registered
790 Posts
Poly Choke in Fondulac Wi. put one on my 31 Rem 2 beads your choice of style,
took 1 week, $150 very happy with it. Butch H

E

·
0 Posts
I'll second Hawk57's advice! Scott built a nice one for my BPS Trap. Scott also istalled an adjustable comb in my stock for me. I will post some pictures when I get a chance.

ec90t

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Addicted - just received an add-on-rib from Keensight on a Super X2 Sporting. Good work, done exactly as specified, about 10 days.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Between my wife and I we have four trap guns, with Keen ribs on all of them. They do really good work, in a reasonable amount of time, I am real happy with there product. Norm

·
Registered
301 Posts
I had Vicki Keen at www.keensights.com do one for my K-80. She's very knowledgable and was able to give me dimensions that worked. I sent the barrel to her and had it installed. Outstanding service and outstanding to work with. Michael

·
Registered
339 Posts
The ribs by Hydeal are easy to install yourself,, and come in 4 heights,I have a supply of them and for an 870 a 28" is what you need, 5/16 width, you decide the height. up to 5/8" hi. You need to have an adjustable comb, or build it up to match the rib. These are good looking and when installed properly will stay in place. They come with adhesive tape installed on the rib, just warm both pieces and place it carefully! 866-868-9410 Paul

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
Several places can do a nice job with add on ribs but Vicki Keen at www.keensights.com supports this site and her work is very good. Using this site is fun and I suggest that we support the businesses that support our fun.

Pat Ireland

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.