Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased a 30 inch x 3/8 inch Add a rib from Add-a-Rib.com. Ordered Monday ,March 2nd and arrived March 5th. Rib was 31 1/2 inches. Sent photos with tape measure to show wrong length. Called and spoke to owner Ray and he insisted to send it back at my expense and he would cut another one and send it back. I told him I was at current address in RV for 5 more days and time would not permit the two way delivery. He refused to deal with issue. The 5 days at my location would have given him time to get me the correct one and then I could have sent back wrong one from wherever. He’s got my $196. Joe was understanding but the owner obviously lacks any customer service knowledge......EXERCISE CAUTION WITH THIS TYPE OF TRANSACTION .VERY DISAPPOINTING.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just spoke with Ray a couple hours ago...he was very pleasant to talk to, they seem to have a very good rap. With the relatively custom nature of these types of things I'd imagine these things would happen from time to time, kinda odd he wouldn't work with you on the shipping, did you piss him off?

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,915 Posts
I’ve dealt with them at least five times and never once picked up a phone...says something in my opinion.

·
Administrator
8,598 Posts
Purchased a 30 inch x 3/8 inch Add a rib from Add-a-Rib.com. Ordered Monday ,March 2nd and arrived March 5th. Rib was 31 1/2 inches. Sent photos with tape measure to show wrong length. Called and spoke to owner Ray and he insisted to send it back at my expense and he would cut another one and send it back. I told him I was at current address in RV for 5 more days and time would not permit the two way delivery. He refused to deal with issue. The 5 days at my location would have given him time to get me the correct one and then I could have sent back wrong one from wherever. He’s got my $196. Joe was understanding but the owner obviously lacks any customer service knowledge......EXERCISE CAUTION WITH THIS TYPE OF TRANSACTION .VERY DISAPPOINTING.
ONE THREAD START ON A SUBJECT IS FINE, YOU HAVE HAD SEVERAL ALONG WITH DIGGING UP A THREAD FROM JULY 2015 KEEP GOING AND YOU ARE DONE HERE.

·
Registered
21,635 Posts
You think 7 identical posts will get you any sympathy? Or will it just piss people off?
People ought to THINK a minute before flying off the handle and scattershot angry postings. Never does anybody any good.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Saw his same post on a Facebook post as well. I’m sure vender would make it right if you just sent back the other rib but smearing them all over social media isn’t going to help his cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
8,598 Posts
Saw his same post on a Facebook post as well. I’m sure vender would make it right if you just sent back the other rib but smearing them all over social media isn’t going to help his cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One can have their 15 minutes of fame but often by not working things out with the company/manufacture and do a mass slamming on social media with get you a not so desirable result.

·
Administrator
8,598 Posts
And of course when you have not posted on Trapshooters.com since 2008 like the OP and you post several threads with the same complaint it just shows that you are here for one thing.

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Joe talked me OUT of a custom rib and said I didn’t need it. Cost the company money, but saved me mine. That’s integrity in business. If I get the right gun that needs one, you bet I’ll buy from them. The OP looks like a turkey to me.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I ordered Browning upgraded hardware from them online Sunday afternoon for my XT and received it Wed. (yesterday).Tracking # and email updates along with the order to keep me updated . Great service and Product.

Joe

·
Registered
182 Posts
I bought one and had no problem. They where very helpful and answered all of my question. The rib changed my shooting for the better.

PAK

·
Registered
560 Posts
Bought 2 ribs from them and one just recently. Nothing but good service and good people to deal with. You must have pissed him off!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Joe has been a great guy to deal with. His product that I have used has been high quality and exactly what he said it would be. We even were able to communicate since I speak East Coast Salt Water fishing fluently!

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Looks like all I got is what you all have already said .... No problems with Add a Rib, awesome products and great to deal with. Joe is always there with solid info and advice.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts